Welcome to Our Website!
The nonprofit South Dakota Specialty Producers Association (SDSPA) comprises a diverse, geographically dispersed group of specialty producers in the state. SDSPA’s members are growers, processors, and others interested in producing and marketing specialty crops and other products. The organization represents non-commodity products that include fruits and vegetables, specialty meats, wine, organic flax, and honey.
In addition to promoting its members’ products, SDSPA:
- Develops cooperative marketing opportunities.
- Serves as a venue for networking and information gathering.
- Markets agritourism.
- Promotes South Dakota product identity.
- Offers educational programs.
- Supports research.
- Works with legislators and policymakers.
- Partners with other organizations on common goals.
About Our Site
We've designed our site to be a hub for communication among SDSPA members, as well as a means of showcasing our members' products to the public. Whether you’re a producer or consumer, you’ll find lots of helpful information here.
Have ideas for us? We welcome your feedback (contact us here), and we look forward to serving you.
News from the Farm
- Foodtopia Farms February 2, 2015
- SDSPA Partners September 9, 2014
- Tucker's Walk Vineyard July 27, 2014
- Tally's Silver Spoon July 27, 2014
- Grandma's Farm & Zoo July 27, 2014
- Hebda Family Produce July 27, 2014
- Wilde Prairie Winery July 27, 2014
- Breadroot Natural Foods Co-op July 26, 2014
- Where to Buy July 26, 2014
- Old West Gypsy Roadside Market & Espresso July 26, 2014