Welcome to Our Website!
The nonprofit South Dakota Specialty Producers Association (SDSPA) comprises a diverse, geographically dispersed group of specialty producers in the state. SDSPA’s members are growers, processors, and others interested in producing and marketing specialty crops and other products. The organization represents non-commodity products that include fruits and vegetables, specialty meats, wine, organic flax, and honey. In addition to promoting its members’ products, SDSPA:
- Develops cooperative marketing opportunities.
- Serves as a venue for networking and information gathering.
- Markets agritourism.
- Promotes South Dakota product identity.
- Offers educational programs.
- Supports research.
- Partners with other organizations on common goals.
About Our Site
We've designed our site to be a hub for communication among SDSPA members, as well as a means of showcasing our members' products to the public. Whether you’re a producer or consumer, you’ll find lots of helpful information here. The site continues in development, with more member pages to come.
Have ideas for us? We welcome your feedback (contact us here), and we look forward to serving you.
News from the Farm
- Old West Gypsy Roadside Market & Espresso July 25, 2014
- Grandma's Farm & Zoo July 22, 2014
- Foodtopia Farms July 22, 2014
- West Prairie Market July 20, 2014
- Goosemobile Pastured Meats July 20, 2014
- Wilde Prairie Winery July 20, 2014
- Tucker's Walk Vineyard July 20, 2014
- Tally's Silver Spoon July 20, 2014
- Svec Farm July 20, 2014
- Stewart's Aronia Acres LLC July 20, 2014